Method of Meditation
Gurudev Shri Ramlalji Siyag, Founder-Patron of Adhyatma Vigyan Satasang Kendra, Jodhpur, is blessed with the power of ‘Shaktipat’ which awakens the Kundalini Shakti of the spiritual aspirant. Gurudev Siyag initiates the disciples by ‘Shaktipat Diksha’ through a divine word (Sanjeevani Mantra). Gurudev Siyag Siddha Yoga is an easy to do spiritual practice. It includes two things to be done by any seeker- ‘Mantra’ chanting and ‘Meditation’.
- Sit in a comfortable position facing any direction.You can sit cross legged on the floor or on a chair or lie down in case unable to sit.
- Look at Gurudev’s image for a minute or two.
- Then close your eyes and try to see Gurudev’s image at the centre of your forehead and silently pray to Gurudev to help you meditate for 15 minutes.
- Mentally chant the Sanjeevani mantra given by Gurudev ( without moving your lips and tongue ) while meditating.
- During this period, if you undergo any type of yogic exercises, do not panic. Let it happen. Do not try to stop them.These yogic postures are a part of your inner cleansing.These will stop once the requested time period of meditation is over.
- Meditate in this way for 15 minutes in the morning and evening on an empty stomach.
For profound meditation, chant the mantra as much as you can while performing your daily activities.
Point to Remember:-
For Shaktipat Initiation, it is compulsory to first hear the Sanjeevani Mantra in Gurudev’s divine voice. Without hearing it in His voice, the mantra has no effect.
- Chanting is the key. Gurudev said to chant the mantra round- the- clock while doing all the daily activities like bathing, driving, eating etc.
- Chanting is to be done without moving the lips and tongue.
- Meditation has to be done preferably on an empty stomach
- Focus on Gurudev’s image at the center of the forehead while meditating and continue mental chanting of the Sanjeevani mantra during meditation too.
- When following GSSY practice, only ‘Sanjeevani’ Mantra has to be chanted. No other mantra to be chanted along with it.
- Mantra has to be first heard in Gurudev Shri Ramlal ji Siyag’s voice to get Shaktipat initiation and also for it to be effective.
- Meditate only for 15 minutes and not more than that.
- You don’t need to give up your religion. Just follow the GSSY practice as told by Gurudev.
- No need to change your life style or give up anything as Gurudev always said, “You need not give up the things, the things will give you up.”