Method of Meditation
Gurudev Shri Ramlalji Siyag, Founder-Patron of Adhyatma Vigyan Satasang Kendra, Jodhpur, is blessed with the power of ‘Shaktipat’ which awakens the Kundalini Shakti of the spiritual aspirant. Gurudev Siyag initiates the disciples by ‘Shaktipat Diksha’ through a divine word (Sanjeevani Mantra). Gurudev Siyag Siddha Yoga is an easy to do spiritual practice. It includes two things to be done by any seeker- ‘Mantra’ chanting and ‘Meditation’.
- Sit in a comfortable position facing any direction.You can sit cross legged on the floor or on a chair or lie down in case unable to sit.
- Look at Gurudev’s image for a minute or two.
- Then close your eyes and try to see Gurudev’s image at the centre of your forehead and silently pray to Gurudev to help you meditate for 15 minutes.
- Mentally chant the Sanjeevani mantra given by Gurudev ( without moving your lips and tongue ) while meditating.
- During this period, if you undergo any type of yogic exercises, do not panic. Let it happen. Do not try to stop them.These yogic postures are a part of your inner cleansing.These will stop once the requested time period of meditation is over.
- Meditate in this way for 15 minutes in the morning and evening on an empty stomach.
For profound meditation, chant the mantra as much as you can while performing your daily activities.
Points to be remembered:-
- Mentally chant the Sanjeevani Mantra which is given by Gurudev with your daily routine as much as possible.
- You don’t need to give up your religion.
- The impact of Siddha Yoga is completely based on the practitioner’s sincerity and dedication towards the practice. The more sincerity the practice ( Mantra Chanting & Meditation) is done with, the faster the disease is cured.