Gurudev Siyag had institutionalized his Spiritual Mission by setting up Adhyatma Vigyan Satsang Kendra (AVSK), Jodhpur (Rajasthan) (India) – A purely religious organization, registered with Devsthan Department under Rajasthan Government . Gurudev Siyag is its Founder & Patron and its headquarter is located at Chopasani, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
The organization is dedicated to revival, promotion and propagation of India’s Spiritual Science to bring about Spiritual Transformation in mankind. Gurudev Siyag has developed this unique form of yoga called Siddha Yoga to achieve this lofty goal by helping to eliminate suffering and pain caused by dreaded diseases such as Cancer and HIV/AIDS, and promoting brotherhood and peace around the world through Spiritual Evolution. Following are the aims of AVSK.
- For the benefits of every individual human being irrespective of Caste, Colour, Creed, Sex, Religion or Nation; spread this Divine Spiritual Knowledge and establish centre’s of Adhyatma Vigyan Satsang Kendra in whole world.
- To free every religion of the world from perversion, pomp and show; and to realize and visualize the God in the one’s own heart according to basic principles of Spirituality.
- To prove this Vedantic philosophy according to Science by Realization and Visualization
- For the betterment of the World; prepare the people so that they can educate people in their own areas
- To give Shaktipat Initiation to all positive people of the world, making them conscious and giving them right to spread this knowledge to establish World Peace
- To bring changes by Shaktipat Initiation as described in Siddha Yoga Philosophy from Tamo Guna to Rajo Guna; Rajo Guna to Sattva Guna ; and Sattva Guna to TRIGUNNATTIT.
In its current form, AVSK is not a hierarchical organization with clear demarcation of divisions and duties for its members. AVSK is a loose network of thousands of Gurudev Siyag’s disciples of varying social, ethnic and professional backgrounds in India and abroad melded together by their devotion to Gurudev and keen desire to serve him in his altruistic global mission.
Anyone who has been initiated into Siddha Yoga by Gurudev Siyag is considered to be an AVSK member. No formal registration or payment of fee is required for a disciple to be an AVSK member. Active AVSK members work as volunteers to carry out various duties to serve the mission. The duties include canvassing through wall-posters and public contacts; organizing Gurudev Siyag’s initiation programs; make audio-visual presentations on Gurudev’s mission; propagating Gurudev’s mission via social media and conducting meditation sessions in India and abroad.
AVSK, being a non-profit spiritual, organization, has no source of income of its own nor does it seek any funding from Government or Corporate houses. All its activities are funded through voluntary contributions in cash or kind by Gurudev Siyag’s disciples. AVSK volunteers can set up self-funded meditation centers in the cities they live after due consent from Ashram Headquarters.